Terms and Conditions of use
2. The Company is not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. Any materials, information or reports published, distributed or otherwise made available on the Website are published for information purposes and are subject to change at any time without notice. They should not be construed as a solicitation, offer or recommendation, to buy or sell any securities, investment or other financial instruments, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all price information is indicative only. Prior to undertaking any transaction involving information you receive from this Website, you should consult your business, legal and tax advisors regarding the value, risk or other aspects of any product/investment. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the materials. Any reliance on this Website is at your own risk.
3. The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials of this Website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with the Company. Unauthorised use of this Website, any information contained therein and unauthorized entry into the Company’s systems is strictly prohibited. Further, you may not use the contact information provided on the Website for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or to intermit any system, data or personal information from the Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Website at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which the Company may be entitled under applicable law or equity.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that:
- is confidential, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or
- may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a fabricated e-mail address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content to the Website.
6. This site may contain links to other Websites, some of which are operated by the Company or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional way of access to the information contained therein. We have not reviewed the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. The inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. The Company is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
7. Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time. The company expressly disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and representations of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties and representations that materials on the Website are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download any materials from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from the Website shall create any warranty of any kind. The Company does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this Website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
8. The Company retains all rights, title and interest in all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on the Website. Individual pages and/or sections of the Website may be printed for personal or internal use only, and provided that such print outs retain all applicable copyright or other proprietary notices. All users must not, without limitation, modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer or otherwise use in any other way, whether in whole or in part, any information, text, graphics, images, video clips, directories, databases, listings or software obtained from the Website for commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of the Company. Systematic retrieval of content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) or creating links to the Website without the prior written permission from the Company is strictly prohibited.
9. You acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the Website. You agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the Website may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the site is at your own risk and that the site is made available to you at no charge. Recognizing such, you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company nor its affiliates, suppliers or third party content providers will be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in any way related to the site, or any other Website you access through a link from this Website or from any actions the Company takes or fails to take as a result of communications you send to us, or the delay or inability to use the Website, or for any information, products or services advertised in or obtained through the Website, removal or deletion of any materials submitted or posted on the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company or its affiliates or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor its suppliers shall be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the above claims or any dispute with the Company is to discontinue your use of the site. This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury, including those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action